Saturday, April 7, 2007

WARNING: THIS POST HAS NOTING TO DO WITH THE GAME OF BASEBALL

Ok...I make no secret of the fact that Jason Varitek, Mike Timlin, and Gabe Kapler have one blessed thing in common...the high socks. I am a total sucker for a baseball player sporting the high socks. Until this season, of course. I got a phone call bright and early this morning (thanks for that, by the way) and a message that went something like this...

" So I was watching the game last night, and I noticed that A-Rod was wearing the high socks. I figured you'd be a Yankees fan if you knew that...so just calling to say congrats on the conversion"

Why must that whiny little baby ruin one of my favorite parts about baseball? Makes me angry. Stupid A-Rod. At least I still have Reed Johnson right in my very own backyard. (He's not chained up there or anything, I'm just saying Toronto is pretty close.)

No comments: