Thursday, April 12, 2007

HYPE!!!!

Well, it looks like the one person who got lost in the Japanese shufflue was Felix Hernandez. Who promptly issued a big "Screw You" to the 350 members of the media who were there to gawk at everyone but him. I say, good for you. kid. At least Seattle has one pitcher with the ability to win. Would have been nice if Dice-K could have won his Fenway intro. I thought he looked good, but I didn't think he had the command he had last week in KC. Through I'll credit him with playing a helluva psychological game. He had Ichiro swinging at pitches in the dirt by the end of the 7th. Good stuff.

Today, let's wake up the bats (Haha, get it..."Wake" up!) when Timmay takes the ball against some guy from Seattle who isn't Felix Hernandez. Go Sox.

Ah, who am I kidding. I will not be thinking baseball tonight. I will be thinking, go, you Buffalo Sabres!!! LET'S GO BUFF-A-LO! I think my temperature's up today. Must be PLAYOFF FEVER!!! (Similar to Natalie's bout of Olympic Fever during the second season of Sportsnight. Doctor, Doctor...Mister MD...can you tell me what be ailing me?)

No comments: