Saturday, August 18, 2007

A Study In Optimism, via Instant Messanger

me: so, do you think eric gagne is trying to ruin my life on purpose?
geoff: i think on purpose is a string term
me: string term?
geoff: maybe more of an enjoyable side effect?
me: i hate that guy
me: fucking 3 earned runs on six batter
geoff: jebus
me: yeah, exactly
me: dude is gonna get his ass kicked in boston tonight
me: hope he has good security
me: your next career: eric gagnes body double
me: high risk, but i bet it would be good money.
geoff: its only the next logical step
me: for you and for him
me: i'm really upset with him right now.
me: i bet there's a way i could pin this on steinbrenner though
me: quick, call the conspiracy theorists
geoff: there's always a way to pin it on steinbrenner
me: for real
me: at least we unloaded wily mo today


even after gagne blows a save, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

No comments: