Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Some thoughts...

The Red Sox almost indirectly ruined my family tonight. Actually, my dad almost ruined my family. He decided to try to convince me that Josh Beckett had hurt himself on the way to the game, that it happened while I was in my class tonight. My dad and I will not be speaking anytime soon.

The blogging while watching thing...yeah, not so much. Got to focus my positive energy on my boys! Isn't it crazy, how superstitious we sports fans can be? I once dated a guy who said things wouldn't work out since it rained the day of our first date. He said that on the first date. He couldn't believe I thought he was crazy. He thought all sports fans were superstitious about all things. needless to say...it didn't work out, and it wasn't because of the rain.

I'm so pumped for tonight. Beckett vs the Russian Rocket...why russian? Well, they aren't quite as good as the rest of the rockets. They fall apart, they might be a little past their prime and still in use. Maybe you'd send a dog up in a Russian Rocket, but never a human. Go Sox.

No comments: