Thursday, May 3, 2007

Currently 5-0 mariners in the bottom of the first. I just tuned in to the radio broadcast, and I'm wondering how they get five runs on one hit. You would think that Dice-K is having some trouble finding the plate again, eh?

How much do you love Josh Beckett right now!?! 6-0, and I hate to say I told you so...oh who am I kidding, I love to say I told you so. I told you Josh Beckett would have a standout year. 6-0 baby!!!

Coco seems to have found his swing. And Bronson Arroyo's hairstyle.

Julio Lugo and Coco bring what we've never had before, at least not in the last few years. We finally have the kind of speed pitchers think twice about. Those two are stealing bases like it's Christmas. It's nice to see.

Jon Lester might just pitch in Buffalo this weekend. Super Sweet.

Coco has been a defensive demon as well the past couple of games. Don't call it a comeback... (As I write this, Coco recorded three putouts in the top of the second.)

What happened to the Yankees? Not that I mind, but I really thought they'd eat Julian Tavarez for lunch. Suckers.

Hideki Okajima, rookie of the month. You bet your ass. This kid (what am I saying, he's in his thirties.) has a nasty curve.

Papelbon...I'm not mad at ya.

Alex Cora is a beast. That's really all I have to say on that topic.

I find it hard to follow baseball so closely while the stanley cup race is on.

No comments: